Benefit Information & Forms
Bid Sheet & Internal Employee Application for Current County Employees
Employees may enroll in an Internal Revenue Code (IRC) 457 deferred compensation plan and contribute to the plan through payroll deduction.
- Administrative Procedures (PDF)
- Agreement (PDF)
- Approved Providers (PDF)
- Authorization Form (PDF)
- Change of Beneficiary Form (PDF)
- Change of Deduction Form (PDF)
- Distribution of Funds Form (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Plan (PDF)
- Provider Agreement Form (PDF)
Exemplary Service Award Nominations
Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Policy (PDF)
- Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Request for Approval of Facility Eligible for Fitness Reimbursement (PDF)
- Approved Facilities (PDF)
Flexible Spending Account (IRS Section 125)
This plan includes health, dental, and life insurance deductions on a pretax basis and pretax deductions for medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts.
Dependent Care Account: $5,000/year maximum deduction
Medical Account: $2,650/year maximum deduction
Iowa Public Employees' Retirement System (IPERS)
IPERS is the mandatory state retirement system for all public employees. Each biweekly payroll, the county will deduct 6.29% from your gross wages and add 9.44% of your gross wages during the fiscal year beginning 7/1/18 and ending 6/30/19.
For law enforcement employees, the county will deduct 9.76% and the county will add 9.76% during the fiscal year beginning 7/1/18 and ending 6/30/19.
For conservation peace officers, the county will deduct 6.81% and the county will add 10.21% during the fiscal year beginning 7/1/18 and ending 6/30/19.
- Current Linn County Management Manual (PDF) - Check back for an updated manual.