A returning applicant is defined by email address. So if you are the person who submitted an application for your organization last year using your email address, you are a returning applicant. If someone else submitted an application for your organization last year using their email address, but they are not the person responsible for submitting an application this year, see New Applicant instructions.
Do not wait until the day of the deadline to start the application. It is recommended that you start your application by Dec. 1 so you have time to ask questions and troubleshoot if needed.
It is strongly recommended that you type your application into a Word document and save it on your own computer and then copy and paste that text into the online form. In that way, you will be sure to have a record of your grant application. There are character count limits for each response that include spaces and punctuation.
You must be signed in to save your work.
- Click the "Sign In" button at the top right of the page in the blue toolbar.
- Enter your email address and password. If you forgot your password, click the "Forgot Your Password" link.
- If you receive an account locked notice due to account inactivity, follow the instructions you receive in the email to unlock your account.
- Once signed in, click "My Applications" in the upper left toolbar and select "Form Center".
- Select "Witwer Trust Grant Application FY19" to begin your application. (On returning visits, select your application from the "In Progress" option on the Forms page.)
- After reading the requirements and checking the "Requirements & Criteria Verification" box, you may begin the application.
- Once you are logged in and actively filling out the grant application, use the "Save Progress" button to save your work.
- Do not use the "Sign in to Save Progress" button to login after you have already created an account as this will create multiple applications within your account.
- Submit your application after you have completed it and have uploaded the required documents.