Mental Health / Disability Services
Our mission is to improve health, hope and successful outcomes for the adults in our region who have mental health and/or intellectual/developmental disabilities.
Linn County and the East Central Region help clients with the following:
- Completing and processing applications for services
- Processing monthly Cedar Rapids bus passes
- Providing information and answering questions about available regional services
- Managing client caseloads pertaining to rent, transportation, lifeline
Help is available
Mental illnesses are very common. One in five adults lives with a mental illness.
Mental illnesses do not discriminate. They could affect you, your sibling, parent, grandparent, friend, neighbor or coworker. They affect teachers, doctors, parents, lawyers, business owners
We are here to help. We are dedicated to assisting you in finding ways to help you achieve recovery. Call the office listed or visit our official website to learn more.
Iowa Warm Line
Serving: Benton, Bremer, Buchanan, Delaware, Dubuque, Iowa, Johnson, Jones, and Linn Counties
- Call Toll Free: 1-844-775-9276
- Available from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Warm Line is a
HelplineThree ways to get help:
- Talk 24 hours/day: 1-855-800-1239
- Chat: IowaHelpline.org
- Text: 855-800-1239
For those living with a mental illness, you are not alone.
Download the app on the Apple Store or Google Play.