- Campgrounds are generally open April 15 – October 15. Weather and ground conditions may allow for an earlier start from this date, or an extension of the season.
- Campsites are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, which the exception of Wanatee Park A-loop, which can be reserved online in advance. Group Camping opportunities at Pinicon Ridge Park, Morgan Creek Park, and Wickiup Hill Learning Center can be reserved online in advance.
- Electric service: 20, 30 and 50 amp, water hookup, fire ring with grill
- A dumping station is available for use in each campground.
- Firewood is available for sale at the campground host site.
- All campers must self-register and pay the required Camping Fee.
- Linn County Conservation Rules and Regulations . Section 8 details Camping regulations.
- Linn County Conservation Policies and Fees
Updates are provided daily throughout the camping season on our first-come, first served camping areas.
|Click on campground below for campsite availability|
|Pinicon Ridge Park and Buffalo Creek Park|
|Morgan Creek Park|
|Wanatee Park - B Loop|
Click on links below to learn more about these Linn County Conservation park features.
Buffalo Creek Park, 13 campsites
Morgan Creek Park, 36 campsites
- Flying Squirrel
- Loop-A, 41 campsites
- Loop-B, 28 campsites
- Loop-C, 14 campsites
- Plains, 36 campsites (17 non-electric)
- A-Loop, 24 campsites, (20 with sewer hookup) reservable online
- B-Loop, 45 campsites
ADDITIONAL CAMPING OPPORTUNITIES
Wakpicada Natural Area
Tucked behind the Linn County Fairgrounds in Central City, Wakpicada has 8 campsites available for year round camping. Equestrian camping is allowed. The area also has a boat ramp available for access to the Wapsipinicon River. Water and electricity is not available.
28 night booklet - $550
Each discount camping coupon pays for all fees associated with one night of camping. Coupons are valid the year of purchase and the following year. Coupon booklets may be purchased from park staff, campground hosts, or at the Linn County Conservation office by appointment. Check or cash accepted (credit cards accepted at office).
Coupons are not valid in Wanatee Park A-Loop Campground.