Resources for Licensed Food Establishments

Flooding in your area may affect your licensed food establishment or food processing plant.  If your food establishment or food processing plant is impacted by floodwaters, loss of electrical power, interruption in water service or other conditions that may create a health hazard, it may be necessary to cease food operations. If you have additional questions, please contact your inspector or Linn County Public Health at 319-892-6000.


Food Safety During Power Outage
Reopening After Flooding
Boil Order and Advisory Guidance
Water Contamination